We welcome new groups to make use of meditationchapel.org.
If you are an established meditation group leader in any faith tradition, we would like to share our space with you. Here is the process for bringing your online group on board.
- Check out our site rules and make sure you agree with them.
- Register as a chapel user if you haven’t already done so.
- Contact Roger or Robert (see contact page) and let them know of your interest. It would be helpful if you send them the URL for your organization.
- We will schedule an online conference with you to learn more about you.
- We will help you create a short proposal for the Meditation Chapel Steering Committee. This should be no more than one page and should include:
- A description of the group
- The amount of time the group will meet
- An outline of the group format
- A description of the background of the group leader
- The Steering Committee will either approve the request for a four week trial, reject the request, ask for more information. It is rare that requests are rejected.
- We will assign a time slot for you in our online calendar.
- We will give you the URL for your chapel and instructions to distribute to your organization.
- Once the four week trial has been completed, if everything has gone well, the group will be made permanent.
That’s it! And remember, there is no charge to you or your group for using our site. We want to make it as easy as possible for you.