In the interest of total honesty and complete transparency, we would like to share our financial data with you. We believe we share more financial data with our users than any other non-profit organization, at least that we know of. However this is how we provide the transparency that we think is so important to our community.
MC is supported by an annual fund drive. All contributions are voluntary and no one is ever denied participation because they cannot contribute. If you would like to support Meditation Chapel, please visit our Donations Page. We appreciate your support, but please don’t feel that you must contribute to participate in our groups.
This is all pertinent 2022 financial data for Meditation Chapel. This includes the following documents:
- 2022 Income: This shows every item of income we received in 2022. This document is updated monthly.
- 2022 Expenses: This shows every item we spent money on in 2022. This document is updated monthly
- 2022 Balance: This shows our current bank balance. This document is updated monthly.
- 2022 Budget: This was the original proposed budget for 2022. Many things have changed since this was approved, but it at least gives you a starting point for our planning for 2022.
- Audit Report: This was the audit report from our last audit, conducted in August, 2021.
If you would like more information, just ask our treasurer, George Warriner. His email is listed on the Contact Us page.
Meditation Chapel, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) corporation.