Fr. Vincent holds a Masters of Education in Religious Education from Boston College (1995), as well as a Masters (STL) and Doctorate (STD) in New Testament exegesis from the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium (2003). He is a Full Professor at the (Jesuit) University of San Francisco where he teaches primarily in the areas of New Testament and Christian Mysticism in the Department of Theology and Religious Studies. He has published and presented internationally in the areas of New Testament, christology, contemplative Christian spirituality, interreligious dialogue, same-gender marriage and theological responses to the climate crises. In April 2018 he published his second book, Contemplating Christ: The Gospels and the Interior Life, with Liturgical Press.
These talks are brought to you by St. Columba’s Inverness Episcopal Church and Retreat House, Contemplative Outreach, and MeditationChapel.org.
Learn more about Fr. Vincent’s group retreat to Iona, Scotland.
Talks by Fr. Vincent Pizzuto
- Memorial Service for Vincent Pizzuto Sr., December 30, 2019
- Lent 2019
- Fr. Vincent’s Sermons are available at St. Columba’s Inverness Web Site
Meditation Sessions with Fr. Vincent Pizzuto on MeditationChapel.org.
To view these presentations in order, start at the bottom and work your way up.
- 2019 11 16
- 2019 11 09
- 2019 11 03
- 2019 10 26
- 2019 10 19
- 2019 10 12
- 2019 10 05
- 2019 09 28
- 2019 09 21
- 2019 09 14
- 2019 09 07
How to Join Fr. Vincent for Meditation
- Register as a user of Meditation Chapel from our Getting Started Page.
- Once you have registered, you will quickly be sent an email. This email contains a link to our Welcome Page.
- The Welcome Page contains a link to The Peace Chapel, where Fr. Vincent’s groups meet. It also contains a lot of information about how to use our chapels. Please bookmark this page for future reference.
- Find the time of Fr. Vincent’s meditation in your local time zone on the Meditation Chapel Calendar.
- Follow the instructions on the Welcome Page to participate in his group.
- Do you have any questions? Ask Robert Lalor or Roger Sessions. Their emails are on the Meditation Chapel Contact Page.