We invite you to join us for our next Introduction to Christian Meditation Workshop. It will be held online on Saturday, September 14 from 2:00 – 3:30 Eastern Time and there is no cost.
We will cover the following topics:
- Benefits of Christian Meditation (spiritual, physical, and mental)
- Meditation as taught by Contemplative Outreach (Centering Prayer)
- Meditation as taught by the World Community for Christian Meditation (Christian Meditation)
- Participating with the online groups of Meditation Chapel
- Group Meditation and Sharing
At the end of this workshop, you will understand why you might want to make meditation a part of your daily routine and how to do so. You will also know how to meet online with the thriving contemplative community of Meditation Chapel.
There is no cost for this workshop or for using any of the facilities of Meditation Chapel.
Times for this Workshop in Different Time Zones
|City||Start Time||End Time|
|New York City||2:00 PM||3:30 PM|
|San Francisco||11:00 AM||12:30 PM|
|London||7:00 PM||8:30 PM|
|Tokyo||3:00 AM||4:30 AM|
|Melbourne||4:00 AM||5:30 AM|